Switch your service
Already processing with another company? Switch to Debittech POS Merchant Services to save money and benefit from our great service. We will help you reduce fraudulent transactions and chargebacks. Whether you need a small business merchant account or a solution for a large company, our evaluation and application processes are fast and simple. You will get a customized pricing proposal, designed specifically for you, within 24 hours of your inquiry. Your account will be activated within 2 days of us receiving the required paperwork.
To switch your service you will need to follow these simple steps:
What do I need to start processing payment card transactions?
- Fill out the application form. It is a simple questionnaire to collect relevant information about you and your business. We need it in order to design the best payment processing solution for your business.
- Sign and return the merchant processing agreement. After finalizing the payment processing terms, we will send you an agreement for you to sign and return for approval.
- Set up your equipment. We can provide you with a physical terminal or an eCommerce payment gateway or we can reprogram the one you already have.
To start processing payment card transactions you need:
- A payment processing terminal – a physical device or software.
- Merchant account – the service that payment processing companies offer to enable you to accept electronic payments.
- Checking account to receive deposits.
Specific for processing online transactions are the following requirements:
- A functioning web site with a valid secure server certification.
- Shopping cart – our virtual terminal is compatible with all major shopping carts.
- Online payment gateway – the online equivalent of the point of sale (POS) terminal facilitates the transfer of information between your website and your Processor or acquiring bank, quickly and securely.
The terminals are also fast and reliable, and are able to support all common connectivity options, such as Ethernet, WiFi and GPRS, thereby offering a variety of communication options.
In addition, the significant inclusion of MCC allows both customer and merchant to make and settle payments with their financial institutions. By offering such a service, the merchant can stay one step ahead of their competitors, while the customer can save money.
Key Benefits with DEBITTECH P.O.S
The Company's nationwide success in payment processing and the development of new technology also ensures that merchants themselves can share in Debittech POS success through the following benefits:
• One central acquiring/acceptance and processing contract for global E-Commerce, Mail Order/Telephone Order (MO/TO) and Point of Sale (POS) card payment transactions
- Tailor-made solutions to meet each customer's requirements
- Acceptance of major international credit and debit cards
- Allows merchants to accept direct debit payments
- Acceptance of Telephone and Mail Order payments enables merchants to simplify their administration and accounting procedures
- Continuous commitment to use cutting edge technology
- Sound, reliable, fast and flexible settlement process
- High security platform ensures the safety of all payments
- Fast and simple technical integration processes
- Easy-to-use payment solutions for end-users and company staff
Unrivalled, dedicated Customer Service